www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New purse


I was really having fun this morning with my daughter Dimple. Ally and her Dad went out to refill our coca-cola machine business while me and Dimple were also out to Premium outlet. We were soaked and wet from the heavy rain. Dimple was just laughing all the time because it seems like she loves the moment that she was being bathe from the rain. It was pretty heavy rain but it didn't stop me to go shopping. LOL. My husband called me on my cell and asked me where we were because he called on our land line but I didn't answer him so he was wondering what happen and where we were. I told him that we were at 290 with dimple. He was shocked that I left home and drove to the mall even if the rain was so heavy. I don't know why, I am the type of person that if I want something ,I should get it right away, I don't want to wait for the next day. hehehhehe. Oh well, that what all we did today. I bought this coach purse today. I love the design and the color especially for our vacation in the Philippines because the color is really for summer time. Hope you like it too.

2 comments:

  1. sus Jan.. kung sa Cypress ka nagpuyo no naa siguro ka pirme sa Coach store lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha.. may rap ud wala Zim, kay kalas kaayo. Didto na pud ko ganiha nipaltik o sandal sa guess og coach bag. Dili nako mobalik didto kay temptation kaayo, heheh

    ReplyDelete