www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Missed the chance

My sister told me that my brother text her telling her that they will be going back to India now. He said, they have been to Houston port for just 2 days and did not have the chance to see me. He was trying to contact me but he couldn't reach me, maybe I was just so high that time, that's why he couldn't reach me. LOL.
I felt really bad that I didn't make an effort to call him while they were in Houston port,besides, how would I know that they've been to Texas already where he didn't even tell us or text us that they were here. Oh,well maybe it wasn't the right time yet that we'll see each other again. Now, they will be travelling for 40 days going to India, so I pray that they will be having a safe travel. The day that they will arrive to India will also be the day that we will arrive in Dumaguete. Hmmm... very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment