www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scheduling

It was so funny because I was requesting a day off for Monday next week but I said May 3rd, I didn't know that Monday next week will be May 4Th. I supposed to have doctor's appointment with my OB but now I have to re schedule it since the May 3rd that my manager gave me off will be Sunday. I just realize that after I've seen our schedule for next week. LOL

I will be working more hours now for our trip to the Philippines. We only have 19 days more to save money but I know it will be okay. We already made some reservations for the hotels, ocean jet tickets and tours. I also made a reservation already for a pump boat for our whale watching good for 18 pax.

We hope and pray that everything will be okay. God is great!.

No comments:

Post a Comment