www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, April 24, 2009

Kidz corner

My husband was trying to be organized about all the list of places where we want to visit in the Philippines when our kids were both crying. I was talking to him on the phone and I also hear our kids crying. My husband told me how difficult it is to watch them while doing some important stuff at the same time. But he manage it well perhaps he loves spending time with them. He told me he couldn't concentrate of what he was doing so when I came home from work I finished on what he started. I made phone calls in hotels and tour guide in some places of the Philippines. So, now some are ready but some are not. I will do more work about our trip to the Philippines tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment