www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bike parts and accessories

My husband has a mountain bike that he hasn’t use now for a while. Now, I wanted to use it but something is broken in the handle bars. I keep telling him to buy the parts so that I can use it but he always said that he is busy. He don't have the time to go out and get it. I cannot go out and get it either because I don’t have any idea about bike parts. We open this online store for bike parts and accessories and he show to me what parts that we need for our bike. Soon, I can ride our bike again. If you are also looking for any bike parts and accessories just visit their site called sage cycles and they have everything you need for your bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment