www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Having kids

Children is the most precious gift that God has given to a couple. A couple cannot be called a family without having kids. Later you feel empty withour having kids. It is very boring and seems like you don't have determinations after all the hand-work you do.
It took almost a year for me and my husband before getting pregnant but then a month after I got mis-carriage. It was tough and was very painful to us. I was so glad that my husband was with me all the time, comforted me and making it sure that I was okay. A month after my evacuate surgery we moved here in Texas from Pittsburgh. It was quite long drive but we made it.
We started wishing to have a baby again and we were hoping that it will be a successful pregnancy. Every night we prayed rosary and asked God for a baby, six months after I got pregnant with my Eldest daugther Ally. It was so funny at first because my husband didn't believe me that I was pregnant with Ally, when I told him that I had to get home pregnancy test, he just said, " No you are not pregnant, you are just wasting your money for HPT". I was just ignoring him and I still bought it and took a test at home. I was very happy and surprised, it was positive. I gave him a phone call and told him it was positive. I can tell by his voice that he was so happy and very excited. Now, we have two adorable daughters and they are the best gift from God. Everything has change after having kids. We are happier than ever. Our kids gives us strength and have focus in our lives. They are our inspiration and they complete us.

No comments:

Post a Comment