www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wonderful day at work

I had a great time at work today,I was tired but it wasn't that bad. My manager Pamela told me that they had a votation this morning for an employee of the month, so she voted me as one of them, most of them agreed but every managers has to vote for their own employee. We were two people being nominated but the other one won. So my manager said sorry to me because it wasn't me who won but I told her, it's okay, the fact that they nominate me as an employee of the month is really mean so much to, amongst 100's of employees that works there, I am one of the best employee and I am very happy that they recognized my harwork. Our store director also voted for me but not everybody agreed on it and I know the one who won really deserves it and I am so happy for her. She is a very hard workeras wll. At this time, I will still continue doing the way I work and I am not wishing for any award, to recognized my hard work mean so much to me already and I am very happy for what I am doing now because I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment