www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Friday, It's payday.

How I wish all days are fridays, why? because it's our payday. hehehe. I know, that will never happen but I am still so glad and happy that I receive a little income of my own every week. Wow, I can have some dollars of my own to use for my shopping habit. I know it's hard to just depend on our husband all the time and especially we have family in the Philippines who needed our help financially. I am glad that I don't have to tell a lie to my husband or hide secrets just to send some $ to my family back home because I work hard for it. Some people have to hide it or steal money from their own husband just to send it to their family back home, and so sad to know that.
Now, I am so serious of saving my money especially we will be having a vacation for Philippines soon. I want to give a great party to my family and friends. My husband is so proud of me because I prove it to him that I am saving now my money. In a whole month of January I saved $1,556 and that was after the three times shopped I had and every shopped I spent like almost $200. If I didn't go shopping, I should have save more. In the month of February, I have a saving of $ 1,135 since there are only four fridays of February. It is not bad at least I have savings. Now I will try for this two months March and April, not to go out and spend more money because I will save it for our vacation.

2 comments:

  1. unya asa man mi nimo librehon ron?? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,, lagi no, diba sabot ta adto sa coach outlet to buy some more Zim. Budgeton lang nato ba ang $500 na na receive nato. hehehe

    ReplyDelete