www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, February 2, 2009

Day at work!

First, I dropped off my kids at my friend's house, had a lunch then went to work. It was not so bad but very boring. I will be happy if we are busy at work because time will go so fast but if we will be slow, time go very slow too and I hate that. I wanted to stay late last night to get more hours but nothing to do anymore so I decided to leave and went home.

I got home at 10:00 pm, a little early than I usually come but its okay. I had rather to spend my extra hours with my family than staying at work and be bored. Today, I am hoping that will be busy so that I can do many things and enjoying my self to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment