www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Party!

We went to attend the fifth birthday party of TJ today, a daughter of Michelle. We had so much fun especially my daughter Ally, she enjoyed swinging. We ate a lot because Michelle preparing a lot of food. Most of our friend from PPM came and had a great day with them. Every party we met new friends but this time after the bad experienced I had of being so friendly, I have to choose really good whom I friend with and go with and I don't make friends at first meeting, I have to really know the person first before calling that person as friend. But as of the moment I enjoyed the company of all the PPM members.


We left at 4 pm and as soon as arrived home, I left for grocery. It took me 2 hours to shop and when I got home, I had to put my kids to bathe then put them to sleep. So now I have time to spend for my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment