www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, February 27, 2009

Nine hours straight of working

I was working nine hours straight today. I came in to work at 2 pm and finished at 11 pm. I had 9 hours of working today and thats $165.oo earning just for today, yay, not bad at all. I love my job and I am having so much fun doing it, what I do is to just tell my co-workers what to do and see to it that we have enough productions, isn't that easy? hahaha. I know most people lost their job nowadays because of the economic crisis that most companies are facing. I am so lucky that I have a great job, which I love to do. I talked to my friend from California tonight and she told me how bad their economy there is. Many companies are cutting off workers to avoid bankruptcy. I feel so sad to hear that especially I have known many friends who live in California.

When I got home, my family was asleep already. My husband woke up and asked me why I was late, so I told him that I did some overtime to have some extra money. Therefore, he just kissed me and told me if it was okay with me if he will go back to sleep, then I said yes. So he went back to sleep then my youngest daughter woke up, she was asking for her milk. I fed her and she went back to sleep. I took a shower, dry my hair and now I am ready for bed.

I am so excited to wake up tomorrow morning because we will be going out to look for a new SUV for me. I am just so blessed. My husband loves me so much that is why he always gives me anything I want. Even the idea of having a vacation in the Philippines was all my plan but because my macho and of course very handsome husband loves me, he will grant anything I want as long as he could afford for it. That’s what the real love is?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment