www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentines Day


Valentines Day is a day of love and giving. It is not only a day for lovers but also a day for everybody. It is the right time to show and prove to our love ones how much they are important to us and how much we love them.

Every morning when my daughter Ally wakes up, she always come up to me and said" Mama good morning while kissing me on my forehead. That is what she usually does every morning. However, this morning, it was something special, I don’t know why but after Ally telling me good morning and kissing my forehead she told me, I love you mama then hug me. It feels so good. I am just so proud and so lucky to have such a beautiful daughters like them. Ally and Dimple are the reason why we work hard, because we want them to have a bright future. I know every parent is wishing for that for his or her children.

I got a card for my husband and a big white teddy bear. I love it so much, because for me it’s not the cost that matter but it’s the thought that counts with a promise to buy me an SUV, hehehe. Even on his very busy life he still thinking of giving me something, which I really value. I love my husband so much no matter what and he is the reason for what I am now and where I become. Our kids are our inspiration. I love the feeling of being in love and so much better if you are love from someone you love. hahaha
Do I love you because you're beautiful,Or are you beautiful because I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment