www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another day at work

I was so busy at work today. I was just by myself for two hours with no help at all. It wasn't so bad because I'd rather be busy than doing nothing. My other co- worker came late for about 30 minutes but he said sorry for arriving late. It was fine for me because he explained to me what happened why he came late so I understand. So, I had a short break then went back to work to finished all the works then at 10 pm, I left from work and went home. I always work at least 8 hours today, which is not bad at all. I have break from my kids and at the same time earning some dollars.

On my way home I made a phone call to my friend Michelle. We talked like over an hour on the phone. So funny, because I didn't even noticed that I was home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment