www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank you!

Everyday I always thank God for all the blessings He give to us. First, thank Him for giving us two beautiful daughters. Thank Him also for giving me such a responsible husband John and for giving us good health always. Thank Him much for everything.

I would like to thank also my husband for giving us everything we need. I know he work hard for us to give us a great future especially for our kids. He shows me the love and care everyday. I know it is so hard for him to adjust our culture as well but he manage it so well so thank you honey, for that. I know I am a brat wife sometimes but he understand me and he is so patient on me and I know that he deserves more than just a thank you.

"Happy Valentines day honey and I know we can't go out to celebrate it tomorrow because we will be both working, but I want you to know we love you so much".

No comments:

Post a Comment