www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Any suggestions?

We are so glad and happy that God continues giving us blessings everyday and our business now have a progress. My husband and I are planning to trade our Honda civic into a bigger car or trucks because we need it for our business. When my husband called yesterday, he asked me if it is okay with me to get Suburban from Chevrolet. I did not say yes because I was not sure yet and I have five other choices; one is Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey, Honda Pilot, Nissan Armada and lastly Ford explorer but I don not know which one of this. They are all good company. Do you have any suggestions?

My husband told me that it should be something I want because I will be the one who will driving it, then he will just borrow it when he need it for the business for a little while because in God’s right time we will get a truck exclusively for the business only.

I am just so lucky to have a husband like John, he is very responsible and he always wants to make it sure, and that he can give anything and everything we need especially for our kids. He has been working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day from both his job and our business at the same time. He is a very hard worker man which I really adore him for being such a great husband and a great father to our kids.
" I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which has overcome while trying to succeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment