www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a day

It's my day off again and we went to a friend's house for lunch. Oh, we had a very good lunch. I maid some fried chicken, my friend Zim brought some cake for desert, Cristina also brought some fish and dried shrimp and everything else was cook by Sheryl. We had so much fun. We wanted to stay longer but we hadto leave early because my daugther Dimple had a doctor's appointment.
At the doctor's office my husband was very pissed-off waiting for the doctor. We were there for over an hour already waiting for the doctor but still didn't show up until he went out and talk to the front desk lady. 10 minutes after the doctor came and apologize us. I hate going to the doctor because I hate of waiting. But everything was fine, it was just a well check up for my 6 months old baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment