www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Family in the Philippines

When we miss our family back in the Philippines, we always makes an effort to give them a call, just to hear their voices makes us happy. I always give them a call before and spend like seventy dollars a month for a phone card. But the longer I stay here in US the lesser the phone card I buy because it seems like I am getting use to be far from them and especially that I have now two kids to makes my life busy everyday. That does not mean that I don’t care about them anymore, but because of life is just very different now than before when we didn’t have kids yet. It has been 3 weeks I didn’t give them a call, so my Mom and Dad were worried what’s going on. I used to call them at least once every week but because of savings, I try not to spend too much for phone card and save our money instead. My dad texted me last night asking how are we doing and if I can give them a call, so I call them up last night. I talked to my mom, dad and sisters and explained to them why I can’t call them all the time. My mom cried because she is just missing us so much and I know it is so hard for them not seeing us for almost five years now. It will be two more months to go and we will be there. Everybody is excited for our vacation there especially now that we have kids with us..

No comments:

Post a Comment