www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

It's the the first day of the year, a first day of the month, and a first day for a new beginning. I know a lot of us wanted some changes of their lives in this year, like me. My new year's resolution is to stay much of my off days at home with kids and save money instead of going out all the time spending money. I learn now from my experienced last year 2008 that I've been wasted money and time for my family. Now I started my new year to just stay home whole day since I am off from work and got some rest because we had a new years eve dinner at our house last night and we had so much fun lighting the fireworks. It was the best new years eve for me since I've been here in the states because my family and friends were there celebrating it with us. I will wish a merrier and bountiful new year to everybody, May all your wishes come true. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment