www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Plane Ticket..

I was so happy yesterday when my husband started looking for prices of a plane ticket to Philippines, which means, we are getting there. It has been almost 5 years that I did not see my family and friends and I am very excited, not go home but to spend time with my family there especially now we have two beautiful daughters. Times goes very quick and I can't even imagine that I've been here in US for almost 5 years. The closer the time you've been waiting for to come is also the slower the day passes by. It has been always like that, that's why I am trying not to think about the vacation we are planning and just think that one morning when we wake up, it will be a day to go to the airport to leave US and be back to our home sweet home. hehehe. A lot of people told me that I am very lucky that I am now in America but for me they are even luckier that they are in the Philippines. For lifestyle and the kind of living we have here, I can say that we are lucky for some of the people in the Philippines but they are very lucky also that they are so close to their families. Though some people are struggling back there but they are still lucky enough that they don't feel the emptiness that most Filipino people feel here in US, it means you feel empty everyday because you miss your love ones back there and also they don't know how tired it is to live in America. You have to really work hard to support your needs and though you are working, your check is also just enough to pay bills. I even told my husband that if it's okay with him I'd rather go back to Philippines and live there with our kids but thinking about kids future that makes me wanted to just stay here in the US because there is no future in the Philippines. A lot of educated people that I've known leave Philippines to work abroad as a domestic helper. How sad it is to think about our own country can't give us a job, people needs to go abroad to make a living. So my family and friends back there in the Philippines, 4 months more to go that we'll see each other once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment