www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Proud of being Filipina..

Last Friday, as soon as I came inn to work, one costumer came up to me and asked me if I am from the Philippines, and then I said a big "YES" then she gave a big smile and shake my hands telling me " I saw Oprah today and they had a guest a teenage girl from the Philippines and her name was Charice, she has a great voice and she was amazed. After hearing it I felt so happy and so proud of my self being a Filipino and because of Charice Philippines is well known now to almost all American people and they realize how talented Filipino people are. So when I came back home that night, I right away open my computer and go on you tube to watch the scene from Oprah this day and I found out that it was a replay when Charice was guested at Oprah until she met CelineDion then sang with her at Madison Square garden. It feels so good and so happy as a Filipino and hopefully every Filipino will also feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment