www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas season..

Christmas is a time of year to share our blessings and to think all the people we'd love. It is very hard to celebrate Christmas when you are far from your love ones. I miss my family in the Philippines but I am still happy and enjoying my Christmas here in Texas because I am celebrating it with my own family and friends. We had a lot of parties in the past days and still having some more tonight at our house. I gather all my friends who been part of our lives to celebrate New year with them. They are our family here since we are far from our families. I am just wishing a prosperous 2009 for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment