www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, January 9, 2009

Just another day..

I have a day off today but spent the whole day strolling around with kids and friend Cecil. We went to our co- worker's house for lunch then went to shopping again. I promised my self not to spend money if I don't really need it but temptation is always just around you. I know I shouldn't have to spend money but I know I spent it wisely. What a big changes for my self but when we got home my husband kept telling me, where is now the saving money you have said, why is it now you bought a lot of stuff again, nothing i can say but " I know". hehehe. I know I can save money just have to stay away from SALE... hehehe God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment