www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friends..

In our lives, we encountered and met friends. Some are worthy to call friends and some are just nobody to you. I experienced having a close friend who betrayed on me just because of her greediness and jealousy. It is very sad to let her go since she is just like a sister to me. We were friends since we were teenage until we both got married we were still friends and live the same states where thousands miles away from we came from, until time comes that I found out that she talk lies about me to all our other friends and this other friends told me everything for me to be aware.

One day she called in the middle of the night to fetch her from where she lives because her husband kicked her out of their house after their fight. Since I was just such a concerned friend to her so I picked her up and let her stayed at our place for a week. But we were only having 1 bedroom that time so my husband just suffered himself to slept in couch just to have this friend a comfortable stayed with us. I got her on what she needed especially for her personal needs because her husband took her cell phone, all her cards and money before telling her to get out from their house. We treated her like a family because for me we are family but I did not know that she did all this negative gossips about me before this incident happened. Some our friends wondered why after all what she have done to me, she still have the guts to asked a favor from us. So our friends asked me why I let her stayed with us, I was wondering why not, that is because I didn't know anything what she did, I was shocked when I found out. I cannot believe she did to me such a lie gossips and she did not admit it anymore when I confronted her.

Therefore, now I am very careful in choosing friend, I do not trust them right away and it takes time for me to call them as my friend. After those incidents, it makes me nervous to trust people again. However, when I met all this new friends from Friendster, I gain my confidence back and I know that they are the people that are worthy to be called friends. To Cristina, Cecil, Zim, Beth, Sheryl, Sha, Charyn, Marie, Katrina, Michelle, and those I forgot to mentioned, Thank you so much for being my friends.. You help me bringing back the trust and fun of having friends.

4 comments:

  1. So,is this the person your talking about that your friend back home that you never thought you meet her here again?
    Its interesting..yeah tell us more about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala Jan naapil lagi ko dira, wanted na? hahaha.. bitaw thanks for being a good friend to all of us also. Kataw-anan man na imong friend nga gipalayas og bana uy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hala sikat namin ah! lol! thanks you, a good friend like you deserves good friends like us!
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes day, so funny to think also nga nag day dreaming lang diay sab ko, not knowing gilibak na diay ko then go lang sab ko sa tabang, oh well. God is watching us... Good friends are hard to find, and hard to forget. hahaha motto..

    ReplyDelete