www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hospital visit

Yesterday, me and my husband dropped off our kids at Cheryl because we went to Memorial Herman hospital to visit a friend who has been confined there. At first I talked to our friend on the phone, he sound very okay and seems like nothing was wrong with him but when we got to the hospital and saw him in his room using walker, it makes me cry, I can't believe what I saw. He can't barely walk and he needs somebody to hold him so that he won't be fall when he stand up. It was really a sad day for us, he and his wife are our friends since when we were in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I was shocked for what I've witness and while watching him with his situation, I suddenly hugged my husband and told him that I really appreciate him now more than ever. I feel pity for his wife and son. Now, I decided to go back to school to get a degree here in US for our future, well never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment