www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

True friend

A true friend is not selfish, willing to share their knowledge to their fellow friends. A great friend never condemn you nor criticize you instead they are the one who always stood by you and guide you into the right direction. They are the one who always give you positive outlook in life when you think everything is so impossible for you to do. I am so glad that I have found a friend name Cecil. She is so great and every time I ask her a favor, she's always there for me and willing to help me especially about blogging. I didn't know anything about this until Cecil taught me on how to do it. Now I've learned something and have a little progress by the help of Cecil. I know a little bit about postings now especially from advertisers and this advertisers will pay you by doing it and without hesitance, Cecil help me out on how to do it.
Some people are very limited to give you information specially about earning money because they don't want you to be one of them,( that is not a real friend). Some are so selfish and don't even want other people know what they knew.
Now I am so happy that the knowledge and information that Cecil share to me, I share it also to some of my friends who needs me and I am willing to help them as well because I will be more happier when all my friends will also do what we enjoy of doing.

2 comments:

  1. Starring ko oh... hehehe! Thanks sad kaayo sa friendship jan ha. Sa tanan tanan na gyud jan. dili na nako ma ihap imong nahimo sad para sa ako.

    Any time jan kong naa kay e ask, ask lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome an and once again thanks for being there always.

    ReplyDelete