www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Saving money

I don't know why but every time I am away from our kids, it makes me feel sad especially when the times that I have to drop them off at their baby sitters house. It seems that I don't want to go to work anymore and just spend more times with my kids. I love them so much and even if it's hard to leave them to go to work, I still have to do it because we can't live a nice lives in America if we don't work for it, though my husband has a good job but still have to help him for our shopping time with kids so that he won't give us anymore money for it. In the past 3 years of working, I never had savings, I just had to go shopping all the time for my kids clothes and toys, now I realize that I have to save my money specially they are growing and they need that savings more when they get bigger. I am trying not to spend as much as I did in the past years. It is not easy to earn money so I have to spend it wisely. Last January 1st my friend Cristina wanted me to go with them to go shopping at Dillard's from their year end sale but I really need to be serious now with my spending habit, I told them that I can't go with them because I didn't want to start the year of spending money or else I will not be having savings again. I learn now from my past experiences so now I have to stay home more often than going out and spending.

4 comments:

  1. tara Jan let's go shopping! hahahaha.. demonyo jud ba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, lagi Zim kaorn lang sab me uli gkan an sab shopping.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i know dili jud ka kaagwanta jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. window shopping lang ta Jan.. pa wala lang sa kalaay..

    ReplyDelete