www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 19, 2010

Wow!..

It's been quite awhile since I last visited my blog, so here I am again. Through all those times that I was gone, I experienced so many things, the changes and founding the real meaning of friendships.
In our lives, we can count whose the real friends are when we are in a tough situations. Someone who will never leave you and judge you whatever it is. Someone you calnlean on and you can talk to when you needed someone. I have this friend name Teresa, and she's been my friend for 5 years now. We don't see each other everyday but we both know that we love each other. She's been so very supportive to me and she never left me. It's hard to find a real friend who can understand the real you!..

No comments:

Post a Comment