www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

'til I met you!

In our lives, we meet people. Sometimes we meet someone who can change our lives. I am married for 6 years to my wonderful husband but I can't deny the fact that sometimes we have arguments. When we have misundertanding, I always seek for somebody whom I can talk with with all my problems. Someone I can call a bestfriend who can understand and support you all the way.

Now I met this guy friend. He is very supportive and always being there when I needed somebody to talk with. I can call him a bestfriend since he is the only one knows everything about me. I told my husband about him to avoid problems in our marriage, At first he understood what's going on between me and this guy friend until latee he got jealous about him. I always assure my husband that no one can replace him in my heart and that he is the only one. But still he is jealous. I wonder if it's right to tell my husband everything about me and this guy friend coz I don;t want him to get jealous.. I love him and he knows that. This is just a bestfriend whom you can lean on...

3 comments:

  1. It's human to be jealous and possessive...but if u really love him... i guess there is nothing wrong in leaving your best friend...if u love ur husband then it's always easy for u to sacrifice anything for ur husband...maybe, feelings of your husband will get better and he may love u evermore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experience in this area. My girlfriend and I met just like this. She and I both were in relationships at the time and we were happy in them. As time went on we became closer and closer. We came to a point that we would spend more time with each other rather than with our relationship loved ones. Of course this made them jealous and they had ever right to be. Don't you agree. They felt like they were losing us and in fact they were. It happened like this. My girlfriend and I told our loved ones that we had guy/girl friends that we tell everything to. Just like you they were cool with it at first. As time went on they became jealous. Keep in mind that my girlfriend and I had no plains to be together at this point. The jealousy caused arguments. The more arguments the more we talked. The we talked the closer we became. The closer we became the farther away our relationship loved ones went. You see I consider myself a good man, but there are some no nos in a relationship. Having a opposite sex best friend is one of them. Lets just say your husband went out and find a female best friend and he is just like you he tells her everything also. I'm sure you would agree to it at first too. Think about it.

    Thanks, for your time
    Freddie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all. Ya, at this very moment, we are still trying to fix everything right. Whatever we may decide.. I hope it's for the best..

    ReplyDelete