www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 19, 2010

Terrifying night!

One morning, I had a big arguments with my husband about our personal problems. He made me really mad so I told him I fell out of love with him, he was mad and shocked, couldn't believe that I was gonna say it. Before going to work Tuesday morning, I left a note for him telling him that I was gonna move out Thursday that week and we can just talk about the kids, since we have two kids. He was so quite and never responded with my notes so I thought everything was fine. Until Wednesday night when I came home from work, I saw the driveway without his car in there and from that very moment I felt that something wasn't right. I opened the door and saw an empty house, him and the kids we're gone. I was terrified and knocked out on the floor, with shocking feeling and couldn't remember what happened in the next an hour. I got back up and called a friend, was crying and didn't know what to do until I went to the kitchen and was about to do suicide. I was really hurt and felt so horrible. I tried calling my husband's phone but it was off. It even made me more felt horrible. I was just crying the whole night and waiting for his call.

The next morning I tried calling his phone again and finally it was ringing. He answered it and I was so hysterical, yelling at him and told him that we're done. I asked him why he did such thing and he told me he was scared if iwill move out and bring the kids with me and he can;t never see them anymore. I wasn't even thinking like that. I begged him to come back or just at least I can see the kids again. He was about to visit me at work and bring the kids but i couldn't go to work that time, I didnt have sleep and didn't feel like working. I told him that we can meet somewhere but he was scared if i will call a police.

Finally Sunday afternoon they came back home. I was so happy and crying at the same time while hugging my kids again. It feels good that they are back home but the feeling I felt about what he did will never gone in my heart. Now we are trying to work things out and I don't know what will happen next!..

Thanks for reading and have a great day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment