www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, November 19, 2010

Diet and workouts! works for me..

A year ago I used to weigh 150 lbs. That was a year after having my second child. It was so frustrating coz I couldn't wear my old clothes. I used to be 110 lbs before having babies. I met this one person, I can't call her a friend that was been critisizing me. She told me that I was fat and ugly. It hurt me but guess what it motivated me to start having a diet and do workouts. July of 2009 I started my diet then did some workouts. It was so hard on the very beginning because i was just so excited for the result right away, but it didnt work that way.. When we do dietand workouts we need to have patience coz you can't see the result right away, it takes time. After 4 months I still didnt see any progress, I didn't give up and still continued by diet and workouts. Early this year, I started seeing the result, I lost 5 lbs at first, I was so happy and it made me addicted to do diet and workouts. I only go to the gym twice a week and sometimes once a week. I do workouts at home most of the time.

It's been over a year now and I am so happy with the results. I weight 103 lbs now and wearing size 0 and 1 jeans from size 9. I feel more confisent of my self and it helps me gain self-esteem. Some of my friends couldnt even believe that I did it but results dont lie. I am so happy now and very contented with what i weigh but I am still hoping toreach my goal by december which 100 lbs.

If others can do it, why cante we!... It's always never too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment