www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, October 24, 2008

My daily live activities

Today is a long day for us with my friends, we had lunch at home and went to the mall for a little shopping. We went to a place ot get some dresses for the coming occassion that we'll be having and it is just so hard to fit dresses coz sadly to say, I am still little bit big, from having my second child, hu hu hu it's to hard lose ur baby fats but It's all worthy. Just so jealous with my friends coz they are all skinny,huhuhu, but so happy to have this life and wonderful family. :-)

ss_blog_claim=


I miss the time to go out just by myself and friends without having my kids with me, but when I'm out w/out my kids, my thoughts is always just about them coz I miss them even just for a little while that I am away with them. Hard to understand the feeling of a mom, but I love being a mom. I am just so lucky that my husband let me go out without them, he is just the best husband on earth.. hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment