www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When Ally arrive...


May of 2005 I had 6 weeks old miscarriage. It was so sad and deppressing coz we were expecting a lot for our coming child but suddenly, was gone. It's hard for us to accept the fact that our baby was gone but I looked at it in a positive way, maybe it was really a God's will, coz if ever the baby survive but there will a problem on her health, that would be more painful for us to watch our child suffer. I went throu evacuate surgery to take out all the the blood since it was a blood yet inside my uterus.


7 months after, God gave us another blessings. early in the morning I had nusea, which was very weird for me coz I didn't know what happened. I told my husband that maybe I was pregnant but he was insisting me that I was not. I didn;t blame him coz maybe i had 4 pregnancy test in the past and it was all came out negative. We decided to visit OB Gyne to see to it if I wasn;t really pregnant. I took a text throu blood test but was still came out negative. One day we went to a grocery store and told my husband again to get another pregnancy test, but still he told me that I wasn't pregnant. This is what he exactly told me " No, you are not pregnant, you are just wasting your money to get that test", Thanks God I was hard headed enough not to listen to him and was still get the preganncy test, A day after, early in the morning I took a test and wow.... it was POSITIVE. Since my husband was at work, I immidiately called him and told him the news, He couldn't believe it and i can hear the happiness reaction he had that day. We were so excited for the future. we wewnt ot visit the OB gyne again, not the same OB gyne I had on my frist check up but different one, It was a male black doctor name Doctor Peterson of St. lukes episcopical clinic. He was so good. I had ultrasound to see if everything was ok, and Thanks God.. everything was fine. ON the 5th month ultrasound, we knew that it was a girl, and it was so exciting watching our baby inside my tummy, yawning, and having hiccup then she did thumb suck.. What a miracle from God.


The big day came. It was Sept. 27 at 11 pm, I started my labor and I couldn't understand the pain, it was really painful, We had phonecall my OB and told us to go to the hospital. 3 hours after they gave me epidural to ease the pain. wow, what a big relief. At 1:04 pm our daugther arrived by normal delivery..... and we named her Alyssa Jean Ross. It's been 2 years since she was born but everything seems so fresh to us.. All the experiences we had until now still unimagineable. She brought so much joy and happiness to us... and happy to say we have now 2 kids. The arrival of our second baby makes us complete.. Our family is complete and I am very happy for what God has given to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment