www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, October 27, 2008

A man killed in Kroger...

Saturday after, when I was at work I've noticed one of our rehualr costumer, crying while getting some coffee from starbucks. I asked her why and she was just quite until she find time to talked to me comfortably.

It was about the news on tv last week, about a guy who has been killed at kroger while waiting on his car for his campanion. He was been robbed but sadly been killed after. It was her nephew who is the vicitm, I felt so sorry for the situation and told myself, better if I didn;t ask her instead coz I know how hard to tell a story like that.

I feel so bad why people just rather do bad things in order to get money instead of working hard for it. I feel so sorry to our costumer's family and I know how hard it is for them right now specially christmas is coming. Our prayers will be with ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment