www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The changes

A while ago, I was talking about the problem I had with my ex husband. Now, we are finally divorced. It was hard at first since we have two adorable kids but later all of us adjusted to the situation. My eldest adjusted so well which 5 years and my 3 years old just still didnt know what's going on.

In divorced, it's always the kids thats going to get affected, me, as a mother, tried so hard for my girls to feel the same love as before. In the journey of my life, they are the only reasons why I keep moving forward now. I love my girls so much they are my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment