www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, July 14, 2011

awesome day

I came home early from work yesterday since i work early in the morning now and then picked up the girls from their school so that they can spent overnight with me.

At night i laid down on the couch to relax then suddenly my phone rang, it was the stablishment where I applied for an assistant manager.. They called for an interview. I was so happy and so excited and hopefully I will get the job. God is always good and he works in his own way. We just have to continue on believing that everything will be okay as long as we have God in our hearts,,

No comments:

Post a Comment