www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday off

I have off today at work and it was a pretty busy day. We got up early today to picked up a couch for my place and do some errands. It wasn't easy when we picked up the couch coz my bf isn't used to drive big trucks and he got forced coz we didn't have any choice. We had fun driving the pick-up truck with the girls.

We made some burgers for lunch and rest for a lil bit. The girls took their nap and later in the day we went to Bush Park for a picnic. It was pretty hot and I felt so bad for the girls but they were having so much fun. We ate and talked and decided to go indoor playground. We went to a mall close to the park and they girls continued playing. We brought some food to snack and when my eldest got hungry she came up to me and asked me for foods, I gave her the grapes and tehn she said she needed more coz she met a new friends and she wanted to give her friend something to eat as well. She is a darling, very kind lil girl. So all of them ate and then back playing. We spent 4 hours in the indoor playground and decided to go home since it was already night time. When we got home, i put them to bath then fed them again for dinner. They both look so exhausted. Now they are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment