www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sharing some blessings

When we were in Dumaguete, one of our plan was to give party to the sick kids in the hospital. My husband and my sister went to visit the hospital where we were planning to give out parties and plan what else we can do to help the kids and make them happy. It was very funny because my husband and company has to go through all this department to ask permission about the party that we were planning. After all those permissions my husband went directly to the mall and bought some clothes, balloons for the kids. I went to the grocery in teh afternoon to get some food and drinks as well.

We went to the hospital on the following day and we gave party to the kids. I can see at my husband's eyes that he was so happy of what he was doing and it made me feel like he is a very good man. My daughter Ally held the last balloon and there was one kid who didn't get any. Ally gave it to the kid and the kid was sohappy. Ally has a good heart too like her dad. It's okay for herif she don't get any as long as everybody else has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment