www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just wondering!

It's been awhile that I haven't visit my blog because I was just so busy lately doing stuff at home. Now, I can start blogging again and share all my experiences everyday.

Two days ago my ex- boyfriend contacted me and expressing me all what he felt before when I abandoned him after meeting John. I knew he was hurt but he is moved on already. I was sorry for what I did but I told him that I didn't feel being loved from him. He just want to know why? So, I told him.

I even told John that I emailed him regarding the personal issues we had. John ( my husband) knows all about this, I want to be honest with him because I love him. It is just not right to keep secret from your husband. Now, everything is okay and w became friends again. I am happy that way because no reason to hate your exes.LOL

I love my family, my kids and my husband so no reason to be bother from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment