www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My niece with Hydrocephalus

Remember I was talking about hydrocephalus on my blog? So here is my cousin that I was talking about with her poor little baby Angel with hydrocephalus. When I first saw the baby, it broke my heart and couldn't even look at the baby but by looking the parents who tried to be strong to take care of this little girl, it gave me the strength to hold her.

I cried and can't imagine my self. I asked my self why this little baby has to suffer this way. It was very heart breaking.

Now,they take care of her and I'll pray to GOD that they will continue having a strength to face this trial in their lives and they won't get tired taking care of their little Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment