www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Monday, June 15, 2009

Penny

I was so busy at work yesterday when I suddenly receive a phone call from my husband. I was wondering because he don't usually call me when I am at work unless it is very important. He called me because he was telling me that our daugther Dimple accidentally swallowed a penny. I was shock and so angry with him. I supposed to be off from work at 4 pm but I left at 2 pm. I need to go home to see to it if everything was okay with Dimple. I was so mad with my husband and my daugther Ally since she was the one playing the coin.

I was so nervous for the whole day and even at night I didn't have a good sleep knowing hat Dimple might be in pain. This morning Dimple poop, that was a relief because that means she is okay. At 8 am my husband brought her to the doctor to have an X-ray on her tummy to know if everything is okay inside, and thanks God, there was no penny on her tummy. My husband had a mistakes and thought Dimple swallowed the penny since he saw Dimple playing the penny and she put it on her mouth. We don't know what happen next but one thing we know for sure that Dimple is okay. No penny at all.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry when that penny comes out there would be an interest! hehehe. I guess its part of being a kid to explore what's around them. That accident happened to my daughter too only on different scenario. Our daughter didn't swallow a penny but she put a dried piece of play dough in her nose and got stuck. We indeed up and stuck at the emergency hospital for about five hours.

    ReplyDelete