www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Friday, December 12, 2008

work and work

I just found out that i am gonna be working 6 straight days 8 to 9 hours a day without a day off. It is very tiring to think about it but in the positive side, that will be more money for the holiday shopping so still okay. We have new co-worker and he is a filipino, he has the same age as my dad, so he reminds me of my dad and he is so glad that I am the one who train him,, and he's glad also that I am the who trained him, which we are" kababayan". He is a very nice guy and he works very well. I love my job and I love meeting new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment