www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a wonderful life..


What a great day to start, thou kind of tired but it is a very beautiful day. We started our days by taking a walk with my hubby, and daugther ally, I just love spending time with my family. Yesterday we went to a baby shower from one of my friend and we had so much fun. Anything we do, anywhere we go, as long as my family are together every moment is precious. We had joined games and we laugh out loud. so much fun and my daugther and hubby went outside under 100 % temperature just to play swing. My daugther is a very daddy's girl. What a blessings form above, A beautiful daugther, a wonderful husband and another precious ange is on her way. I alwaysn thanks God for all this blessings and every beautiful mornings He give to us. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment