www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby boy in the Car.


I am very sad today while watching the news about the 2 year old little boy founf dead inside the car. According to the news one of this little boy's relatives left him inside the car for abotu an hour under almsot 100% temp. What an irresponsible individual. How could you forget that there is a baby with you inside your car. I can't imagine how that happened but it is very rediculous. In my situation being a mom, I can't even sacrifice my self seeing my daugther's in pain, specially during her pedia's visit when they give her a shots, I'll let my husband to hold her coz it seems like I am the in pain, how much more leaving ur kids inside the car with a very hot temperature. Parents or any individual who have kids, we should always put our kids as first of our priorities and we have to taking care of them. They are a God's blessings so we have to handle them with care.

Hopefully there will be no more accident that will happen like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment