www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bonding time..


I was having so much fun yesterday with my husband coz we were playing family feud on our computer. It was fun thou I lost the entire game but it was very exciting. Me and my husband are the same, we both likes playing games in the computer. It was so funny coz at first I was the one who got the score but later I didn't know the rest of the answer, my husband stole my points coz he knew the answer, I was trying to asked him but he just kept saying he didn't know and of course he knew coz he got it. He was very wise coz when he noticed that he only knew a couple of answer and he got the number 1 answer, he'll pass and ending up me answering the rest of the answer and he will save the other answer that he knew when i can't give all of the answers and its time for him to steal..Funny, but it was very exciting.. try it guys and you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment