www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Doctor's check up


I am already in my 38 weeks og pregnancy and 2 weeks more to go to see our little angel. Yesterday I had my weekly check up and thanks God everything is ok. I am already dilating 1 cm so its getting closer. We are just so excitedfor my delivery. My daugther ally is always with me everytime I have check so that she'll realize that there is another baby coming and that she won't be jealous, hopefully, since it's really hard to bring kid during check up, I am just so lucky to have a friend who is always with me. She is very nice friend and I am glad i have her as one of my dearest friend. Her name is cecil, and she's really a great friend to me. She help me by watching ally(my daugther) while I am having my check up.

Real friends are hard to find and once you have it, keep it and make it as a treasure, coz maybe when you lose it, you'll never find the same kind of friend again.

Have a great every one and God bless


No comments:

Post a Comment