www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Falling apart

I am just sad watching a close friend's family fall apart. She has been suffering of being an verbally abuse wife and now wanted to end their marriage. Very upsetting watching the kdis suffer also. As a mom, we always wants the best for our kids but if you are in a bad relationship, I think it is the best for everybody is to end the relationship. I know it is hard for the kids also watching their parents fighting all the time.

Now my friend is totally move on and I know she is a tough woman and can handle all this. She stayed with us for a week and now she move in to her other friend where the house is closer to her daugther's school.

I told her to just call me if she needs help.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing that you put her story on day of my birthday. I have experienced the same situation minus the children. From my experience I would like to share that friends are very important during those hard times when you decide to leave the other person. I would suggest that your friend surround herself always with friends (like you) who care for her. Even thought one has the strength to leave, we can often feel alone and return to the bad situation because it is what we know. I hope your friend is doing better and it was the right choice to leave for the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that and sorry for the late reply. I didn't visit my blog for awhile now. I hope eveyrhting is oka ywith you now and ur family. Hope you all the bext in every decisions you are making..

    ReplyDelete