www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mis-understanding

It's been a tough week for me this week. We had arguments with my husband about something and I am missing somebody as well. Sometimes, I can't understand my husband but have to deal with it to avoid fighting each other. Now, he is change since I am losing some weight..LOL

In the other side, I have a friend who knows everything about me, every time I have problems or quarrel with my husband, she's the only one I can talk with and understands me well, but she is not available for the whole week to talk with so I have to deal all this problem by my self.

Well, I hope everything will be okay, and I know God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment