www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
" Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being."

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bridges and streets

I thought hearing a story of people under bridge is only for television. I can't believe that I would encounter people living in street or under bridges. When I first herd the story it broke my heart and tears in my eyes, especially this happened to the person I know.

She's been out of their house for 2 weeks now and nowhere to go. She said, she's been sleeping under bridges and streets. It is really sad. We told her to go to the shelter where she can have at least a nice place to sleep.

I hope she will be fine and can find a place to stay. I can let her sleep in our house but not for forever since I also have kids to taking care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment